Our millshop expansion project is done!
With 47,000 square feet added to our current architectural millwork shop, we are now more efficiently servicing both our residential and commercial customers.
A big thank you to those who helped make this a reality:
- CWB – builder and manager of the job site
- Prosser Construction – managing excavation and site work
- RIM Engineering – site engineering
- Jeff Burton, owner South Shore Millwork – project manager
How does more space help better serve our customers?
More space means:
- Dedicated space for both commercial and residential projects
- Dedicated space for our finish paint shop
- Increased manufacturing output of all our products including:
- custom fire rated and nonfire-rated doors
- other custom products
- Workforce expansion
If you would like to discuss an architectural woodworking project or would like to see our new shop, please contact us at 774-225-6300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See progress photos below: