We are excited to report that about a month ago, we broke ground on our expansion project – check out our pictures – adding 47,000 square feet to our current architectural millwork shop, allowing us to better serve both our residential and commercial customers!
How does more space help better serve our customers?
More space means:
- Dedicated space for both commercial and residential projects
- Dedicated space for our finish paint shop
- Increased manufacturing output of all our products including:
– custom fire rated and non fire rated doors
– other custom products
- Workforce expansion
Who is doing the expansion work?
We have several companies working on this project including:
- CWB – managing the job site and construction of the new building
- Prosser Construction – managing excavation and site work
- RIM Engineering – site engineering
- Jeff Burton, owner South Shore Millwork – project manager
We will continue to provide weekly updates on the millshop expansion, so please check back often. And, in the next day or two, look for our blog talking about the third expansion – our solar array project!
If you would like to discuss an architectural woodworking project, give Wayne a call or send him an email: 781.738.3012 / firstname.lastname@example.org.